Goodbye, 2015!

December 22, 2015

I suppose it's a little ironic that my first post on this blog comes as 2015 is drawing to a close. Although I've tried my hand at blogging in the past, I've always grown lazy, or bored, or both. In 2016, I hope to have a little more resolve and commitment to this blog.

As I reflect back on this past year, I can't help but feel grateful for everything that has happened. I've had the opportunity to travel to so many new and old places - Toronto, New York, Boston, Dallas, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Italy, Turkey, and Croatia - with some of the most important people in my life. I've also opened myself up to grand, new experiences - such as running my first half marathon and pursuing bigger goals in my career.

2015 has been such an incredible adventure and I am truly excited for what 2016 has in store. Click ahead to uncover some of my favorite moments from the past year...




This shot was actually taken after the last New Year's... nothing beats the holidays in New York City. 
{January 2015}

My boyfriend truly knows the way to my heart. He always knows how pick the most beautiful blooms.
{February 2015}

As I mentioned, I ran my first half-marathon this year. Prior to that, I started off "easy" with the Nike Women 15K in Toronto, CA. This is the first pair of real running shoes I've ever purchased.
{March 2015}


I don't think I'll ever grow tired of seeing the cherry blossoms in Washington, D.C. each spring.
{April 2015}

For Memorial Day, the boyfriend and I ventured up to Boston. I'd only previously visited once and hated it then. I was amazed at how quickly I fell in love with this city. We stumbled upon this display of flags at Beacon Hill in remembrance of Massachusetts service members who lost their lives in the line of service. 
{May 2015}

On this rainy morning, I finally discovered the true meaning of a "runner's high".
{June 2015}

Sparks flew for America's birthday.
{July 2015}



It's hard to pick just one shot from my first ever Euro-trip. It was so amazing to take in all the sights and to experience all the lively cultures of Italy and Turkey especially. I even took home a little souvenir... my current favorite pair of shoes.
{August 2015}

To bid adieu to summer, I traveled to New York City for Labor Day weekend. The city is always abuzz with something new. I never fail to be impressed by the art in the city - whether at the Met {China: Through the Looking Glass} or on the streets {Kelsey Montague}.
{September 2015}






After so many grueling months of training, it was time to take on the hills of San Francisco. I successfully tackled 13.1 miles and even got to enjoy all the magnificent sights: bridges, curb appeal, and redwoods oh my!
{October 2015}

Committed some sins in this twinkling city for the boyfriend's birthday.
{November 2015}

My family is not particularly enthusiastic about Christmas. To be quite honest, I've never been either, but more recently, I have been getting into the holiday spirit. I decided to pick up a miniature tree this year, just to properly celebrate. 
{December 2015}

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe